1. About this privacy statement
I am very committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. I only use these data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
The goal of this privacy statement is to inform you on how I may process your personal data and what your rights are. By using this website, you explicitly agree to this privacy statement and the processing of your personal data.
2. About me
You’ll find my contact info on this page.
3. The personal data I process
I only process the personal data I need and only store these for a limited period of time. In case I transfer your data to third parties, I will conclude a processor’s agreement with them in which they guarantee your privacy.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data processed on this website:
3.1 Contact information
3.1.1 Contact form
If you fill out the contact form, I will not store your first name, e-mail address, telephone number and message on this website. Instead, I will have these data transferred to my secured Office365 mailbox via an SSL connection. This is necessary to communicate with you.
Office365 (Microsoft) stores your data on servers in the EU. Microsoft secures your data and respects your privacy.
Every year, I delete the contact form entries that are more than 3 years old, unless you have become a customer in the meantime. In that case, I will retain the data until 3 years after you indicate that you are no longer a customer.
3.2 Other personal data (only for potential customers and customers)
If you request a quotation or become a customer, I will collect the data needed to make an offer, execute the contract and send you invoices. These data for example include your first name, last name, company address, telephone number, e-mail address and VAT number.
These data are safely stored on my computer and smartphone, in my address book, calendar and banking software, among other places. I will share these data with my accountant if required to do so by law.
4. Other data I process
5. How I secure your visit and data
This website is secured on 3 levels:
- Regular automatic updates patch possible software leaks and further improve the security of this website.
- SSL secures your connection with this site, to make sure your data cannot be intercepted by hackers.
- The firewall filters all traffic to this site and thus prevents malware and hacking. This is comparable to the virus scanner on your PC.
6. Your rights
As a visitor and user, you have rights related to your personal data. The data are and will remain yours.
Do you want to invoke one of these rights? In that case, you can use the contact form to send me an e-mail. I will process your request within 30 days after your identity has been verified.
6.1 Right to information
You have a right to know what personal data I process. On this website and in this privacy statement, I do everything I can to make this clear. Do you still have a question? Please let me know.
6.2 Right to access and correction
You have the right to access all of your personal data I have processed. You can have incorrect or incomplete personal data corrected or deleted.
6.3 Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to (temporarily) stop the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- During the period I need to verify the accuracy of your personal data in case of a dispute.
- During the period I need to assess the reasons for the deletion of your personal data.
- In case of unlawful data processing, if you are requesting a limitation of the processing instead of the deletion of your personal data.
- If I no longer need your personal data for processing purposes and you need the data for a legal claim.
6.4 Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to object to the processing of the personal data for which you previously gave consent at any time.
6.5 Right to oppose automatic decision-making
The personal data I collect via this website will not be used for automatic decision-making.
6.6 Right to transfer of personal data
If you want to transfer your personal data to another processor, I will gladly send these data to you in a readable format.
6.7 Right to be forgotten
You have the right to have your personal data removed under the following conditions:
- When your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which I initially collected them.
- When I only collected your personal data based on your consent.
- When you oppose the processing and there are no compelling grounds for this processing.
- When your personal data were unlawfully processed.
- When your personal data have to be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
6.8 Right to lodge a complaint
Do you believe I unlawfully processed your personal data? In that case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
7. Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement is subject to future amendments. I therefore advise you to consult this statement regularly. This privacy statement was last amended on 1 may 2020.