Boost your revenue and brand awareness. Make investments. Mature your life sciences scale-up. Create new opportunities. I can help you break through.
The challenges for your scale-up
- Include the need to raise your revenue to ensure you at least break even. The key? Higher visibility, added national and international sales markets, new applications, and so on.
- Direct sales, OEM and other partners, consultants, distribution network: your sales organisation needs a boost in order to ensure those sales figures keep rising.
- Your organisation is growing, meaning it is time to map out all the required competencies and processes The objective is to take your company to the next level.
A successful life sciences scale-up…
- Has sufficient revenue to make investments and to grow towards or beyond breaking even. This ensures that your investors keep supporting you.
- Is a mature company with a clear organigram and efficient processes. This allows you to become a valuable player for potential partners and investors.
- Creates new opportunities by ensuring a high international brand awareness of your company and product portfolio among all the stakeholders involved.
- Succeeds in enthusing the team and investors when it comes to new applications, ensuring you develop new markets and increase income.
This is how BioConAct helps you grow:
- I take a look at the market data you have, supplement it where necessary, and hold talks with stakeholders. The objective is to take an overall look at your life sciences solution and company.
- Time to map out the opportunities and risks and to set priorities. This gives us a clear roadmap that I test internally and externally for support.
- We use checkpoints to ensure that everyone delivers on time and that the results aimed for are achieved. This allows us to implement the roadmap step by step.
- I give you an idea of a relevant horizon for ROI, and help you to advocate this during discussions with investors to allow you to gain a budget to grow.
5 reasons to use my services
- Proven success | With my business development, I’ve helped a range of life sciences companies that are currently in development or that have a successful exit under their belts.
- Brand awareness | Transfer your complex development to a tried-and-tested story that appeals to stakeholders and target groups in their own language.
- New opportunities | Investors, associations, companies: my wide network within the Flemish life sciences landscape opens doors that remain closed to others.
- Inspire your people | To have a successful company, you need a people manager. I reconcile visions and profiles and facilitate people’s growth.
- Unique profile | I combine scientific and business training with relevant experience, meaning I can talk with scientists and investors alike.
An exploratory conversation? I’m listening.
Each trajectory is customised to your demand, and the stage of development in which your company finds itself. I will give you my full attention, and then enter into your story. Of course, I will only come on board if we believe in one another.