Get investment funds. Show initial revenue. Make your dreams as a founder come true. I can support you with funding, business development and communication.
As a founder or co-founder, you have your hands full….
…because the development and production of your life sciences solution takes up all your attention. But it’s never enough for a successful product launch. You also need:
- Funding: how do you attract investments that allow further development and that will give your solution and company a boost?
- Business development: how do you position your solution, how do you set up a distribution network and sales channels, and how do you create a sales team?
- Internal and external communication: how do you transfer the work of engineers to your investors, employees and current and potential clients?
Are the time or skills lacking? BioConAct can act as a co-entrepreneur.
You have investment funding and can demonstrate initial revenue. Additional budget makes your dreams come true: your life sciences solution reaches end users and they experience added value. These are successes for you as a founder. I can assist:
- With market-validated data as my starting point, I proactively seek out contact with potential clients. This ensures you receive input for your business plan and funding.
- Trade shows, key opinion leaders, distribution networks, sales channels: I research the best ways of giving your solution visibility.
- I locate funding and give pitches to potential investors based on the data that I have previously collected. This ensures you will quickly gain the budget you need.
Why do other founders seek my assistance?
- Market-validated story | Transfer your complex development to a tried-and-tested story that appeals to internal and external target groups in their own language.
- Proven success | With market research and sales development, I’ve helped a range of life sciences companies that are currently in development or that have a successful exit under their belts.
- New opportunities | Investors, associations, companies: my wide network within the Flemish life sciences landscape opens doors that remain closed to others.
- Inspire your people | To have a successful company, you need a people manager. I reconcile visions and profiles and facilitate people’s growth.
- Unique profile | I combine scientific and business training with relevant experience, meaning I can talk with scientists and investors alike.
An exploratory conversation? I’m listening.
Each trajectory is customised to your demand, and the stage of development in which your company finds itself. I will give you my full attention, and then enter into your story. Of course, I will only come on board if we believe in one another.